What’s at our core opens a world of opportunity for each and every one of us.
Naomi shares her stories of how understanding her core has enabled her to achieve success – and meet failure – across her career to date. Starting with the to-be-expected progressions of starting her own design studio and co-founding an online product, through to the somewhat less expected challenges of being hired for photography, and founding her own new type of retail business.
Realise a potential that goes far beyond your job title, and then inspire you to act on it.
Anyone with the power to make things happen.
Five things audience members will learn
- The best opportunities are the ones we make for ourselves.
- Understanding ourselves is more important than any ‘job’.
- Failure is simply a learning curve.
- Seeing life through our core, gives us the ability to do much more than we imagine.
- We only live once – let’s live it!