Stuart discusses behaviour as a core concept of Random International’s practice: instilling a sense of ‘life’ in the inanimate, simulating natural phenomena and exploring the responses of both objects and people within immersive environments.
Five things audience members will learn
- Exploration of selected works by Random International, their inception, creation and relation to the participating viewer.
- Working processes involved in a cross disciplinary practice.
- Physical realization of ideas, and technology as a medium.
- Artistic experimentation as a form of learning.
- The possibilities of collaborative methods of creation.