This talk takes a look at the emerging role of service design and how creativity can make a difference. With business models changing rapidly, focus is shifting from product to services and brands are looking for new ways to strengthen the relationship they have with people.
Daniël from Achtung! & Kraftwerk explores how service design can create an emotional connection using creativity & craft. He will focus on the importance of good insights, storytelling creativity, prototyping and awesome execution. With a show and tell of work-in-progress, final pieces and inspiring work from others.
Designers, creatives, technologists, strategists, producers and brand owners.
Five things audience members will learn
- How design can change behaviour.
- How brands can earn their place in peoples lives.
- How collaboration is the new competition.
- How we connect services and storytelling.
- How the future is shaped today.