After a very quick presentation of Grouek, Romain will detail two recently multi-awarded projects: Sortie en Mer (a trip out to sea, 5 Cannes Lions, Gold Lovie, FWA/Awwwards STOM), and Batman Joker’s Job Interview (5 Cannes Lions, FWA, Google Creative Sandbox).
He’ll present the story behind those 2 projects, from the original idea, to conception, design, production, development and the results achieved.
The objective is to show how original ideas can be turned into reality through creativity, technical knowledge and as little compromise as possible.
Anyone working in agencies, designers, developers, creatives, producers, marketing and communication professionals.
Five things audience members will learn
- The absolute importance of having a story to tell.
- How necessary it is not to slash an idea by compromising.
- How technique is at the service of creativity, not the other way around.
- The importance of bringing the right people together, especially when combining different disciplines.
- Some basic ideas on technical planing and structure.