Apes, toads and punks—and their countless clones—have taken over your feeds. But what about artists and designers who aren’t trying to be the next Bored Ape Yacht Club and just want to find their own way through the noise? How can you survive in a sea of countless PFPs, convoluted roadmaps, and exclusive whitelists?
Our panel will share their journeys and the lessons they’ve learned while blazing their own paths through the jungle of NFTs. We’ll also take a critical look at what works, what’s broken, and what can be done about it.
Educate audience members about alternative pathways to becoming successful NFT artists.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to use social media to promote your work (without being gross)
- How to stay focused on making art while also trying to build a sense of community
- How to leverage NFTs for the greater good and causes that matter
- How to decide when you need to take a break or step back from the scene
- How to talk to other creatives about your involvement in crypto
Makers of all kinds interested in NFTs and cryptoart