Territory Studio is constantly hard at work pioneering new methods of communication with users via digital platform interfaces. It’s kind of their thing. But what are they about, really?
Territory Studio is a multidisciplinary team with a mission: envision the future of technology for TV, film, games and experiential projects. You know, big picture stuff, but with an eye and love for detail in the little things.
In this talk, the Territory Studio team will share their approach to creating immersive 3D interfaces for films with on-set virtual production techniques. Plus, they’ll deep dive into how this thinking is applied to the real world, such as creating user interfaces for things like the automotive industry.
Oh and by the way, they created the title sequence for FITC Toronto 2022, so they’ll be sharing their process for creating the titles and the visual language for the conference.
Mind = blown.
To inspire and inform how Territory Studio’s design-centric approach impacts the next generations of interaction
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The next generation of Virtual Production 3D on-set graphics
- How automotive and other digital products are being infused and designed with the same teams who imagine universes for Marvel and other studios
- The importance of iterative projects that move fast (films) where the Territory team envisions technologies that would take years to create
- How diversification to multiple industries/sectors can help your growth
- The future of user interfaces goes fully 3D
Artists and Creators who want to learn more about the Territory Studio niche approach to the convergence of story, technology and design.