In this talk, Cyrille will go through experiments he made lately with the Hololens in the field of mixed reality (AR/VR) for the construction & manufacturing industries. You will learn what are the challenges and how difficult it might be sometimes to bring digital content generated from various tools to devices like the Hololens in an efficient manner. He will share stories in various industries as well as unexpected outcome.
How can we bridge the gap between DCC tools and AR/VR devices in a reliable way?
All developers, designers interesting in AR/VR & mixed reality.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Challenges about importing 3d content created on DCC tools onto devices such as the HoloLens
- Designing a valuable experience that a user will enjoy
- Considerations when building mixed reality experiences
- The workflow for designing and building mixed reality experiences
- Challenges to deploy mixed reality content in an industrial environment