Raoul will be discussing the key insights he’s picked up along the way in his work creating main titles for television. He’ll share his thoughts on the power of duality in imagery and how he keeps the creative engine ticking over. He’ll also discuss his thoughts on the impossible space between motion and stills, how to hack an icon, and finally how technology is allowing a new dawn in personal production techniques.
To demystify the art of title design and help encourage fellow artists to start exploring new forms of expression.
It’s for all the people out there who don’t ‘skip the titles’.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to let the outside world seep into your work
- How to play with space and time to create an emotive response
- The creative potential in hacking the collective conscious
- How to maintain a lust for making
- How to not (potentially) go mad