In this talk, Bushra Mahmood will explain how to articulate and pitch augmented reality as a viable medium to help solve problems. Learn about what makes an AR application come together on both mobile devices and headsets. Uncover different tools and methodologies for problem-solving and making a compelling story.
By properly understanding this technology and its parts, creatives can take an active role in shaping and defining this new space in computing.
Learn the tools and techniques required to pitch an augmented reality project.
Designers, product managers, product stakeholders.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
An understanding of product design and an awareness of AR
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The right language to use when explaining ‘spatial’ design
- The different requirements and considerations for scoping an AR project
- The tools that are currently available for AR authoring
- Insights into what the near and far future will hold for this medium.
- An example of an AR application pitch