As designers, we’ve made progress securing our well-earned seat at the table. Over the years, companies have come to recognize the importance of design in making key strategic decisions and helping shape the direction of companies, and include design teams in the beginning of the digital product creation process. In order to remain impactful, designers have always been one step ahead on technology trends. Today we are seeing the rise of voice interfaces and assistants creating a massive shift in digital interaction and the design community needs to be a part of that shift. In this session, Susse Jensen will discuss what designers can do to embrace voice and design to stay ahead of the game and what this means for the future of experience design.
Provide designers with the foundation they need to create engaging and effective voice-first digital experiences
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Principles in designing voice first user experiences
- How to design, prototype and share a voice first experience
- What makes an effective voice prototype
- Bringing voice to usability testing
- How to use non-verbal audio and sound design in your experience