FITC Toronto is a globally recognized industry event showcasing the best the world has to offer in design, digital development, media and innovation in creative technologies – it’s three days and nights of presentations, parties, installations and performances that unite and transform the industry.
‘Total immersion’, ‘insanely good’, ‘an overall energy boost’, ‘funny and informative’, ‘fantastic’, ‘absolutely inspiring’,
Our event explores the future of everything innovative, technical and creative to leave you informed, challenged and inspired. With hand-picked speakers from all over the world and from a variety of backgrounds; whether you’re after a highly focused experience, or your interests are more interdisciplinary, we’ve got you covered.
This Year’s Theme: Pure Imagination
- Over 70 presenters across three action-packed days and nights;
- Four inspiring tracks covering creativity, development, business, marketing, hardware, creative coding and more;
- Join an incredible group of 1000+ talented, passionate people from around the world;
- Get hands-on with some of the latest hardware used in ways you’ve never even imagined in our exhibitor area;
- Kick-ass evening parties, performances and activities
New for 2019 – Exclusive Tickets
We’ve added an all new ticket type for FITC Toronto. Details.
What will be discussed at FITC Toronto 2019?
Who’s Speaking at FITC Toronto 2019
Some of the top minds in the digital space including:
Why Should You Attend?
CREATIVES – From artists and illustrators, to filmmakers and animators, plus designers from UI to VFX, FITC Toronto will leave you full of ideas to bring back to your personal and professional work.
TECHNOLOGISTS – Learn how to bring your most creative self into your code from some of the most exciting minds pushing technology forward. From techniques to toolkits to emerging platforms and wearables, you’ll walk away inspired by innovative solutions.
EXECUTIVES / MARKETERS – Explore the future of innovation, technology, and creativity through presentations from cutting edge artists, studios, creatives, and technologists from around the world.