Nathan Jurevicius will discuss the evolution of ‘Scarygirl’ as a location based multi-player untethered VR experience. He will detail the creative development of the game, specifically looking at its origins as a graphic novel and the journey in visualizing a fully immersive world in a Free Roam environment.
To demonstrate the creative challenges that come about in translating a linear analogue property into a fully immersive VR free roam experience.
Those interested in art for games and the process of reimagining traditional brands/properties into VR/AR/mixed reality
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The evolutionary process of a brand
- Storytelling techniques for games
- Challenges faced in guiding audiences through a new user experience
- Graphic choices used in translating a property into new mediums
- The person process in creating ideas