Does it feel like your project budgets and timelines just keep getting smaller and smaller? You are not alone! This presentation features The Mill Chicago’s head of design, Jeff Boddy, discussing the pros and cons of the high volume, low budget trend in advertising and the impact it is having on production.
To examine the creative process and collaboration when faced with time and budget constraints.
Students entering the design and animation industry, plus anyone struggling with client demands for quantity over quality.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- A two-pronged approach to budget and timeline restrictions
- The difference between specializing and generalizing your creative abilities
- The creative process used by the the design and animation teams at The Mill Chicago
- How to retain your passion along your career path
- Plus a cautionary tale of overly accommodating a client’s needs you won’t soon forget. Yikes