Many mistakenly believe innovation comes from the top – that the “great minds” of leaders are always responsible for the buzz around a company’s ground-breaking efforts. The truth is, the most boundary pushing companies are cultivating internal cultures of innovative thinking, encouraging every team member to join in and push a business forward.
Secret Location’s success in the burgeoning VR industry is a direct result of an all-hands-on-deck company culture built around empowerment, experimentation and creativity. Join operations manager and head of culture Vanessa Costa as she discusses how leaders can stoke unconventional thinking and resourcefulness out of any team member, including themselves, to solve almost any problem while cultivating a deep-seated company culture structured around an innovative thought process that can be equal parts productive and fun.
To show leaders how cultivating a company culture of innovative thinking at every level can lead to solutions that fix minor internal issues or shake entire industries.
Leaders seeking new ways to shake up their team
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why it’s crucial to promote a company culture of innovative thinking at every level
- How to develop a company culture of innovative thinking from scratch or improve upon the one your company already has
- How to use this style of leadership to encourage team members to help solve issues both large and small
- Direct examples of innovative ideas stemming from this kind of company culture
- The potential downsides of an innovative company culture and how to avoid them