(Gurus, Ninjas and Other Actual Real Fake Titles)
If you think that a job title like ‘Social Interaction Strategist’ sounds completely made up, that’s okay – it was. In fact, it was made up for Helen Androlia.
In the quickly evolving digital landscape everything is rewritten on a daily basis, and job roles are no different. Some futurists predict that in as little as under two decades over 2 billion jobs will become extinct, and while that sounds like a terrifying statistic, it also opens up opportunities that haven’t even been created yet – especially if you’re ready to build your own. Helen examines how you too can create your own job title with case studies from working professionals who also built their roles from scratch, and develops a potential framework for how transitioning professionals and students entering the work force might just be able to build their own dream digital and social job.
Help students and young professionals differentiate themselves in the current job market and create a career made just for them
Students, transitioning professionals.
Five things audience members will learn
- A basic framework for building a unique digital career path
- Profiles of relevant working digital and social professionals
- Top entry-level positions to get you started
- The current employment needs of the average digital and social agency
- And exactly what the hell you should call yourself when you get it