How does a physical body enhance the dialog with AI systems like IBM’s Watson, Amazon’s Alexa other rapidly emerging conversational AI products? This presentation will discuss the integration of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. Integrating these frontier technologies enables developers to embody chat bots with photo-real 3D avatars, creating AI-assisted virtual humans for a range of applications. Examples of embodied AI will be showcased from a number of fields including: training, e-sales, customer support, and entertainment.
To help the audience understand and contemplate what is achievable with embodied chat bots, now and in the future.
Entrepreneurs, product managers, project managers and developers working with 3D content or conversational AI in any field.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How chat bots and conversational AI can be integrated with 3D avatars
- Which fields stand to benefit from embodied AI today
- Which AI business and entertainment scenarios stand to benefit most from bodies / avatars
- How businesses will be transformed in the future by these converging technologies
- How to articulate the value of embodied AI to customers