There are a bunch of reasons you might want to theme your application. Everything from adding a dark mode to your website, to white labeling a corporate web application. This talk focuses on how you can structure your CSS, and some ways you might consider your build process.
Learn to create multiple themes for your web site or application
Anyone who needs different themes, branding or skins on their web application
Assumed Audience Knowledge
CSS and using a CSS pre-processor (this talk uses SASS)
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Obstacles that need to be addressed before beginning
- Structuring your SASS partials
- Determining granularity – how much needs to be customizable?
- How themes get applied to your web application
- A few possible build processes for displaying the themes