With the proliferation of chatbots and voice-only UIs like Alexa and Google Home, AI has already had a marked impact on the variety of design projects coming to designers. But today’s AI is only the tip of the iceberg. AI is exploding in health, law, marketing, customer service, and automation of administrative tasks. What type of UIs on the cutting edge of AI are we already designing today? What type of UIs will we be designing in the future, and what new skills will be needed?
Understand the impact of AI technologies on the products we design and the skills we need.
Designers, product managers, general interest
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How AI has already affected the types of projects designers work on, e.g. chatbots and voice UIs
- Predictions regarding how UX will change the product mix going forward
- What fields AI UX is likely to impact, e.g. Health, law, etc.
- What UX design work will be disappearing, and what skills will be less necessary
- What type of new skills with UX Designers need?