Blockchain is an emerging technology that has incredible potential, but how does that affect UX designers and their users? Though research methods may be similar, designers will face new and interesting problems when designing for decentralized applications. How do we get users to think with a new perspective that changes the norm? What are some example challenges we will face? This talk will cover a high level overview of UX and blockchain, but with real examples of situations that designers will have to think outside of the box for.
To give insight into how UX and Blockchain fit together and how design tactics will change.
Designers, blockchain enthusiasts, product managers, developers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Blockchain in a digestible way – from a UX standpoint
- Problems designers will face
- Security and trust methods
- How a decentralized world effects users
- New ways of thinking about the technology (ex: security, accessibility)