Fun, corporate, quirky, intense, basic, sexy – these are all words people use when talking about design, but what do they really mean? We tend to think that only designers understand the language of the design, and everyone else is simply uneducated, but Matt would like you to consider that we the design community are the ones who don’t understand. Learn how to transform your client relationships and design presentations by uncovering the secrets to client design language.
Learn awesome tools that can help you understand client design language.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why clients are way smarter than you
- Tools and techniques for translating design language
- How to make your design process more efficient
- Pitfalls to avoid in the design discovery process
- Ways that a lot of designers sabotage their own work