Prototyping is the most effective design method for cultivating a shared understanding of your idea, validating your design thinking, and communicating your vision to users and stakeholders alike. This session distills nearly a decade’s worth of experience building prototypes as a UX engineer at Google into a series of actionable tips and tricks that will help you maximize your design and development efforts. You’ll also gain insight into how they leverage prototypes at Google to scale their design process, shorten the product development lifecycle, and foster a deeper understanding of our user’s needs.
Open to all those who want to better understand the value of prototyping as part of the UX design process
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How Google uses prototypes to drive ideation and strengthen collaboration across products and teams
- The importance of validating your design thinking with real users on real devices early and often
- Case studies that demonstrate the virtues and values of UX prototyping
- Strategies that you can apply to your own process and implement with your projects
- The role UX engineers play in the design and development of products at Google