Whether it is hiring the next member of your staff team, determining the strategy for the upcoming fiscal year or setting clear goals on how to better serve clients or the greater community, an organization’s leadership on inclusion, diversity and equity has an impact on all levels of a business. In this interactive and highly engaging session, participants will explore how to build a vibrant, inclusive work ecosystem that fosters a sense of belonging while addressing issues of inequity both inside and outside of the organization.
This session is for People Leaders, HR Leaders, Leadership Teams and employees leading diversity, inclusion initiatives at their organizations
To equip leaders with the tools to engage in conversations about the difference in a way that positively impacts their organization.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to define Diversity, Inclusion, Equity & Anti-oppression
- Identify the impact of unconscious bias in the workplace
- Identify and use tools for disrupting or reducing unconscious bias
- Identify strategies for increasing belonging within the workplace
- Increasing participants comfort level in engaging in conversations about difference