Tendril is a design-driven, animation, VFX, and digital innovation studio that strives to push the boundaries of visual storytelling, exploring an always evolving fusion of technology and craft. In this talk, Chris Bahry, co-founder and creative director will deconstruct recent work for Microsoft, Vizio, Ecobee and more, taking you on a deep dive through Tendril’s creative design and development process and the studio culture and environment that makes it all possible.
To peel back the layers of Tendril’s creative process and talk about what makes the studio tick.
Designers, students, and anyone working with teams or leading them on visual design projects.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The daily processes, methods, and tools we use at Tendril
- Use of design to communicate complex stories for brands
- How to foster creative collaboration within a defined framework
- The importance of cultural diversity
- Getting people excited about the possibilities of the near future