Join lettering artist, muralist, and chef Lauren Hom as she pulls back the curtain and shows you the ‘working file’ of charting an unconventional path in the creative industry. Best known for her clever passion projects, Lauren will show you how you can use these self-initiated projects to stay excited about your work, make authentic connections, and steer your career in whatever direction you choose.
To remind you that bringing your ideas to life is a powerful way to build creative confidence and trust in yourself.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to build a body of work without feeling stifled by a “niche”
- How to translate inspiration into bite-sized, shareable passion projects
- How to access new levels of creative confidence by making what matters to you – not just what you think others want to see
- Why having multiple passions can help you stand out to clients
- Practical strategies to help you spend more time doing work you *actually* want to be doing
Creative people with multiple passions who often feel overwhelmed by everything they want to do/make/create.