Geoff and Anita will discuss how escapism inspires a use of technology that evolves the human perspective. A philosophy fuelled by creating fantasies for other people.
Engaging with dystopia and fiction, performance, stage and crowds. Activism and empathy. Robots and beauty. Gaming and fashion. Children and fairytales. AI politics and bio-hacking.
To realize that escapist realities have deeper and more meaningful implications so how can technology bring us further.
Artists, advertising creatives, academics, technologists
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Philosophical approaches to technology
- Escapism in a social media world
- New world realities, some dystopian, some positive
- Rebellion in commercial work
- Disposable humans in the future