Creating custom SVGs from scratch can be intimidating. What if we told you that you can learn this skill and make new friends along the way?
In this talk, Fatima will introduce you to the world of vector illustrations using Sketch. You will get to learn the building blocks on how to create an avatar for you and all your friends …and the requests will definitely start coming! She will cover techniques for creating feature images, various UI elements for your applications, and simple animations to enhance your user interface.
Showcase the possibilities of creating vector illustration and how custom SVGs + animations can enhance your applications.
Front-end developers, UX/UI designers and illustrators
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Tips on how to get started with creating illustrations
- A few core vector illustration techniques
- Where you can use SVGs in your application
- Adding animation to your SVGs
- How to have fun while working with SVGs