Adding animations to web and hybrid apps can be challenging. Aside from choosing technique, you are often left with jank and less than desirable performance.
Audience members will leave with a better understanding of animation performance & pitfalls desktop and mobile context.
Web/Hybrid developers looking to improve animation performance.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic JS/CSS assumed
Six Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What are my choices when needing to animate?
- What changes in a mobile context?
- What are the tradeoffs and how do I decide?
- What are the common pitfalls?
- How do I debug performance problems?
- Getting a smooth animation.