Join a conversation about Body/Mind/Change Redux.
Hear from producer Ana on this ambitious project: a complete digital extension of TIFF’s exhibition David Cronenberg: Evolution, which immerses audiences in a “Cronenbergian” world inspired by the film Videodrome, re-imagined for the 21st century and brought to life across three platforms – the Web, the real world, and Oculus Rift.
Produced by the CFC Media Lab, in co-production with TIFF, and starring David Cronenberg, Body/Mind/Change Redux is the first Web interactive experience that not only generates a 3D-printed object based on data collected from the player, but also viscerally places her in the world of Cronenberg through virtual reality.
To share with creators the collaborative process and results of this complex project.
Storytellers who like to work across media.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to craft a story that produces an object.
- How to design a digital extension to a physical exhibition.
- How the collaborative process across multiple companies, creators and institutions worked.
- What the plans are to extend this experience into VR.
- Where next for the CFC Media Lab.