What if form inputs were representative of our modern society, and operated in spectrums rather than binaries? It’s time we re-think this age-old input pattern.
As developers, product designers, and digital creators of all kinds, we’re making products for people across the globe. This scope of influence is vast and expansive; geographically and socially. What if form inputs were representative of our modern society, and operated in spectrums rather than binaries? It’s time we get a form-ative lesson in inclusive form design; we need to make sure we’re not excluding swaths of our the population in a traditional form’s narrow view of identity.
Developers, designers, UX Researchers, product managers, digital creators of any experience level
Six Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Informative, easy tips to make your forms inclusive
- Common traps for form design
- Tips for inclusive form design and development
- Tips for accessible form design and development
- Tips for cross-cultural design
- Testing for inclusivity