Share the process of learning about and creating generative art, and making it more accessible to new audiences.
Creatives, designers, coders, producers and artists of all kind will be able to take something away from this talk.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to develop your style and find inspiration through art history
- What are pen plotters and what tools can be used with them
- The steps involved in building an interactive light installation
- How to use simple generative algorithms to produce art
- How to create high-quality fine art prints with code