A conversation about motivation and getting a bit better each day. Everyday projects are a great way to learn a new skill or tackle something bigger. They help you get better at starting projects and they help you get better at finishing them. Beeple helps you learn ways to avoid the pitfalls that end most people’s everydays and how to keep the momentum going.
To teach viewers how to successfully start (and stick with) an everyday project.
Designers, Coders, Artist, and anyone who wants to learn something new / get better / finish a big project.
Five things audience members will learn
- What type of projects make a good everyday.
- How to start an everyday (how to structure things that will make it more objective).
- How to stick with an everyday (how to avoid pitfalls and things that kill your momentum).
- Why it helps to make everydays public.
- Additional benefits of an everyday project.
beeple is presented by the Collective Podcast