Today you can’t find a talk that doesn’t start telling you what impact technology has on people’s lives and business. Technology is offering a lot of possibilities. But also a lot of friction. While we are making cars autonomous, get rid of cancer through AI and hack the human genome. We’re also figuring out how to file our taxes, try to make sense of another self-checkout lane, and struggle to set up a conference call.
In this talk Daniel will explore this ”innovation gap”. Why are we failing to make technology work for the people using it? How can we focus on the right things? Make less, but better. Take a step back and fix what we have. Through practical examples he’ll look at ways Studio Kraftwerk organizes design and innovation to deliver better experiences.
A vision on how to keep experiences simple in increasingly complex ecosystems.
Designers, UX designers, product owners, entrepreneurs, corporate entrepreneurs.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Stronger together – collaborative sessions vs autonomous craft
- Context is king – how to apply empathy in design
- Story driven – the value of a story in design
- Makers mentality – how to create a rhythm of test and learn
- Craft matters – the emotional difference good craft can make