The adoption of real-time technologies and workflows for content creation is a seismic shift in the world of video/graphics. It has a fundamental effect on not just on render times but on the entire creative process. In this session hear from someone who has been using realtime graphics for creative work for almost 20 years, and his experiences in applying it to productions such as the Ed Sheeran world tour and Cirque du Soleil.
Give the audience an overview of what really is capable in a real-time workflow today, and where things are headed.
Anyone who wants to take confident steps in the direction of real-time motion graphics, especially within the live, installation and AR fields.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How does real-time change the creative and production process
- Limitations – where does it work, where doesn’t it make sense
- What real-time graphics are capable of today
- What happens on a rock’n’roll tour bus
- What DOESN’T happen on a rock’n’roll tour bus