Ash will focus his talk on his career path thus far – the ups and downs, and how he was able to overcome particular obstacles. Using his own career experience as an example, he’ll share the things that helped and lessons he learned that really made a difference – all of which would be beneficial for anyone to know. He’ll extrapolate on creative block, doubt, depression, staying goal-oriented, working with your heroes and explain particular stories connected to his career. Ash will also discuss and express the idea of self-value (how that concept has been self taught and how it’s helped his career and his life).
Explain a creative journey and expose the raw facts of how hard work and staying humble can help you greatly in your own career.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to create longevity in your work/career.
- How to better represent yourself.
- How to value yourself in a global market.
- How to build lasting connections with clients and collaborators.
- How to build a body of work that’s worthy of world recognition.