Please note: This is a full day workshop to be held on Saturday April 11 from 10am to 5pm and is available to holders of the WORKS tickets and the WORKSHOP tickets.
Stuck on a problem? Don’t fully understand your user? This interactive workshop gives you the tools to have empathy and understanding for your user. With your team, you will get effectively collaborate to come up with creative ways to solve problems.
By thinking like your user, you will look at things from their perspective, understand what motivates them, push past assumptions and redefine how your product will exceed expectations.
This workshop is for Product owners, Project Managers, UX designers and engineers.
Participants will learn
- How collaborate creatively and build rapport with team and clients.
- Techniques for pushing past status quo ideas.
- Methods on building personas and question assumptions.
- How to understand the customer journey/narrative in order to determine what their “why” is.
- Ways to identify pain points and understand what motivates your user.
- Best practices for Ideation, choosing solutions and pitching them to the group.