This is a FREE full-day technical training event in Conversations as a Platform, guided by Microsoft experts, where attendees will build an entire A.I. enabled assistant from scratch. All labs are available in both C# and Node.js. Note that you must RSVP to attend.
Who should attend?
This event is for developers who want hands on experience with creating chat bots for multiple platforms from a shared codebase with Conversations as a Platform.
- Intro & bots in the real world
- Creating your first “Echo” bot with the Bot Builder SDK
- Submitting help desk tickets with the bot
- Making the bot smarter with language understanding (LUIS)
- Implementing a help desk KB with Azure Search and Cosmos DB
- Deploying your bot to the cloud
- Adding user sentiment analysis
- Implementing human handoff
- Back-channel communication
This is an interactive workshop. To get the most from your session, please bring your laptop and power supply. In addition, the following software is required:
- For those completing the labs using C#:
- For those completing the labs using Node.js:
To activate a Microsoft Azure trial, you will need Microsoft account credentials.
Don’t have a Microsoft account? Sign up now