Artificial intelligence is one of the most hyped technologies around, so where are all those Blade Runner robots we were promised? Although there is a lot of press around the likes of Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and Mark Zuckerberg, there is practical application of AI happening that you can do today without billion-dollar investments and an army of Ph.D’s. In this session, Tommy will focus on real-world usage of tools of AI including cognitive services, natural language, machine learning and conversational UI while also discussing the design implications we need to think through for our AI projects. He will show real-world projects in production that you can learn from as well.
To help take the “Hollywood” out of artificial intelligence and bring a practical view with what you can do today.
Anyone wanting to understand how they can use AI in their projects today & the design implications.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Dispel the hype of artificial intelligence
- Learn about real-world, practical AI projects
- What should you think about in your design workflow
- What are AI services you can use instead of building your own
- Will we survive AI or will it kill us all?