Note: This full-day hands-on workshop will be on Thursday Sept 12 from 10am to 5pm and requires a “WORKS” or “WORKSHOP Only” ticket to attend.
What is the best way to think through challenging problems, recognize areas for innovation, generate market opportunities, and enrich customer value? Design thinking is a creative problem-solving methodology that helps transform complex problems into valuable opportunities by putting the customers’ needs first. By being people centric, design thinking refocuses our efforts on the customer (internal or external) and offers enormous potential for innovation and competitive advantage in our solutions.
Targeted at developers but useful for any team member that works on products and services.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The fundamentals of the design thinking methodology
- Ways to foster greater collaboration among business, development, and design teams
- Practical exercises that you can apply to your projects to get to the root of their challenges to help craft the right solutions to the right problems
- Practical methods to integrate design thinking activities into the full development lifecycle
- Tips and trips when communicating with non-technical stakeholders
Just yourself. No laptops necessary. No code will be written during the workshop.