How do we build a cost-effective, production-ready, scalable web applications with a beautiful UI, in 45 minutes? With Serverless tools.
Building a web application is a complex task: backend application servers, databases, network components, front-end framework, and more. These parts are often built by different stakeholders, and after the web app is shipped, the never-ending chore of technical maintenance, version upgrades, security patching and backup begins. An open serverless platforms mitigates most of these pains.
In this demo session Adam will build a full web application using Corvid, the Wix Serverless coding platform built into its powerful UI editor, and explain how Serverless design patterns improve development velocity and experience while delivering unbeatable business value.
Understand how to tell whether a Serverless solution is a good fit for your application, and how to implement it rapidly.
Web developers seeking rapid solutions for building web apps, agencies and designers seeking to collaborate with developers with ease.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Experience building websites or web applications
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to build a production-ready web app using the Corvid Serverless platform
- How to pick the right platform – Serverless, Container, Servers
- How to keep your app open for changes on a managed environment
- Collaborating with non-coders
- Acceptance tests, or – how to make sure we didn’t break it before we published