New features are arriving in our browsers faster these days, and in this talk I will share some of the new CSS that is landing in browsers right now. We’ll take a look at aspect ratios, subgrid, list markers, masonry layout and more.
To introduce the new CSS features to developers.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to use the new aspect ratio unit
- Find out about progress with Grid Layout subgrid
- How to use the ::marker pseudo-element
- Understand the masonry proposal
- Find out why looking at early stage CSS can help improve the web platform
Front end and CSS developers.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
CSS and HTML