We all know performance is big business, but how big? Let’s take a look at some of the numbers powering the web performance industry from both sides of the table. What do performance improvements mean for clients, and how do we translate that into a working relationship?
To teach people exactly how mere milliseconds of site-speed improvements can translate to millions of dollars in increased revenues.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What web performance means for businesses of all shapes and sizes
- What the financial incentives of being fast are
- How to measure the impact of site speed improvements
- How to price web performance projects (and any project, really)
- Why Venezuelans love Bitcoin
Web developers and business owners alike