The ubiquitous nature of technology in our twenty-first-century existence makes it essential to our survival. However, our experiences both online and in real life are increasingly being shaped by racially and gender biased AI and predictive analytics. Let’s consider the effects these technologies will have on our culture, society, and species over time.
Spark a fresh conversation in regards to AI and its effects on culture.
Anyone with an interest in what happens at the intersection of technology, culture, and AI.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- A glimpse of their future selves
- The importance of addressing bias in AI
- The impact of predictive analytics on our daily lives
- How machine learning shapes our media recommendations
- The dilemma of computer vision and the construct of race