For creatives looking to get started with new immersive mediums like augmented and virtual reality, there’s a lot of new things to learn, and it can be tempting to stay in the comfort zone of pixels on the screen. So how do you get started designing for augmented reality? Kim will give you some pointers on how to get your ideas into the world, tips for how to think outside the screen, and how you can use AR in your workflow.
Give creatives an introduction to augmented reality, share ways to get started with the new medium, and provide tips and tricks for creating successful scenes.
Designers, creatives and artists looking to get started with augmented reality
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Different types of AR technology
- Examples of AR experiences
- Tools to get you started with creating AR experiences
- Limitations of AR technology to be aware of
- Where AR tech is headed in the next decade