Through these experiences, and alongside the maturation of technical options, he’s developed a unique approach to shipping SPAs, that he divides into both an art and a science. In doing so, he will also compare three of the most common SPA frameworks: Angular, Ember, and React/Flux.
OBJECTIVE / TARGET AUDIENCE
Take a trip from the past to now and into the future of browser-centric web application development.
ASSUMED AUDIENCE KNOWLEDGE
Web developers with general experience developing real-world applications.
SIX THINGS AUDIENCE MEMBERS WILL LEARN
- Techniques and latest trends for ensuring smooth design to developer handoffs.
- What it means to design, prototype, build and deploy using ‘client-side first architecture.’
- About built-in conventions & developer ergonomics.
- The latest in SPA render performance.
- About using ES6 modules and Web Components specifications in real world applications.
- Asynchronous programming techniques in modern application development