A design system simplifies collaboration between teams, enabling accessible digital experiences to be delivered more consistently, and with higher speed and quality. In this presentation, Andrew Douglas, manager of the TELUS Design System & Content Platform, demonstrates why design is such an integral part of their Digital Platform, what impact it makes, and how their community of designers, developers, and product owners work to support its ongoing success.
To share with our peers our process and the impact of the TELUS design system, and how
important our community is to its success.
Designers, tech ops
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why is design part of the Digital Platform?
- Benefits of a design system
- TELUS digital design principles
- TELUS design system toolbox
- Our design practice and community