Stefan Sagmeister will look back at work from the past 40 years of his studio and talk about what worked and what did not, what made sense to do and what he would not touch again with a long stick.
To see if things I’ve learned about being a designer for the past 40 years are helpful to other people
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Album covers can generate more money than records.
- Design actually works in bringing about change.
- Don’t use real fruit for gala invitations.
- When your intern cuts you with an X-Acto Knife, it hurts a lot.
- It’s better to be alive now than in pretty much any other period of history.
Design students, juniors and senior designers
Assumed Audience Knowledge
An interest in design is all thats necessary