There’s a finite amount of time that you have each day to make creative work… but there is a nearly infinite amount of opportunities for that work to get shared online by other people (even when you’re sleeping). Creatives who know how to harness this power will have the upper hand in a world that’s becoming more digitally connected each day.
Infusing your art with share-worthy ideas is a powerful skill to learn because it means other people are doing the heavy lifting of spreading your work around instead of you. If you’re a creative person who’d rather spend more time making work than promoting it, this presentation will equip you with strategies to make your work more shareable, without feeling like you’re selling out.
Help artists and designers create work that’s optimized to be shared organically online without feeling like they’re selling out.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to leverage the power of the internet to get more eyes on your work
- The secret ingredients for what makes an idea shareable online
- How to be your own muse and tap into an unlimited source of inspiration for your ideas
- Three powerful, tried-and-true brainstorming techniques for coming up with content and project ideas that your ideal audience can’t wait to share with their friends
- Tips on packaging up your new ideas into tangible projects
Creative people who share their work online and want to make a living from it. I speak from the lens of a visual artist / designer, but I believe these techniques work for more than just visual artists. Creative people who don’t like marketing their work even though they know it’s something they have to do.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
General knowledge of how to share your work on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc).