Everything came to a screeching halt a year ago. We battened down the hatches, and got to work riding the pandemic out. Things took a couple weird turns though.
In this talk, Aaron will demonstrate how the Draplin Design Company sized up and reacted to challenges, and lessons they learned along the way…
… And refreshingly, how it changed how they do things now.
To deliver a blistering update on all things DDC.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Just how much one person can pack into a backyard shop.
- That everything isn’t about a paycheck
- How things got weird. (Aaron provides photographic proof)
- Just what the deal with this Draplin guy is
- Just how thick a line can get.
Curious, creative types who dig graphic design from a less-polished perspective.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Adobe Illustrator, dealing with clients, existential pondering, grappling with the onset horrors of Middle Age