Motion design isn’t a hot new industry anymore… There are hundreds of companies and thousands of artists doing the same work everyone else does. On one hand, that’s great because the community has grown and improved the medium’s visibility… But on the other hand, everyone working in that industry has such impressive competition. It’s harder than ever to stand out.
So how do you get noticed? This talk will focus on what it takes for you to make both your work and you personally stand out. To illustrate that, Erin Sarofsky will share samples of the Sarofsky team’s latest work, and explain why the client chose the solutions. Erin will also share stories of collaboration that will inspire you to think differently about your process and career.
To give you insights about the Sarofsky team’s work and process that you can apply to your own creative process and professional life.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Having a point of view is crucial
- Connecting with the material you are working on is important
- Being open to collaboration… And truly understanding that when one shines we all shine
- Most communication happens in the listening part
- Personal growth doesn’t have to be pre-scripted and it doesn’t happen overnight
Artists and designers working in motion design or computer graphics looking to get visibility with a mainstream audience.