Jason offers an intimate insight into his conceptual process from building a professional studio to working with renowned brands on innovative media installations. By exposing the art of the pitch, Jason demonstrates that art’s influence spans everything from content creation to the most technical projection mapping installations.
Within these personal experiences, there have been many successes, as well as failures, and Jason bares them all: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Through these stories, you can learn how to create successful projects for you and your clients. This presentation will help rekindle passion for your craft, renew your love for conceptual thought, and inspire you to charge forward into creating the future.
Demonstrate that art’s influence spans everything from content creation to the most technical projection mapping installations.
Everyone interested in making amazing projects.
Five Things the Audience Will Learn
- How to pitch conceptual ideas to clients and win
- Creating great content is worth the extra effort
- Failure is part of the process
- How to focus on the bigger picture
- How to successfully carry a project from concept to final execution and live event